Friday, January 14, 2011




Well since August it has been a challenge to keep Ryan healthy.Not taking him out in public too much. He has been well now for 3 weeks, we hope this is an upward thing.I do have a dear friend who is donating breast milk for Ryan- I know that is why he is even chubby at all. He did have a hospital stay in October, he had RSV and pneumonia. He is getting RSV shots every month. They cost $800.00 dollars- we only pay $70.00. Losing both my grandparents in August and September, flying to MA two times was stressful. Add sick baby and I am just toast, burnt and crispy. Trying to stay afloat. Also being Mom to my other kids, and a wife. We have a new niece Brooklyn- she is too cute, can't wait to meet her this summer. Paul and his family are moving to Texas. We hope to visit this summer- it is about a 15 hour drive.
Nathan got his hearing aids back after breaking them, TERD! Steve and I got new glasses. I had to get by focals. I got separate prescription sun glasses, Steve got transitional lenses. Since I need to wear mine all the time now I got some really pretty ones, I will post pictures later.
We have 6 more months on our lease here, and we will need to rent for at least two more years to save for a down payment.Which will be tough with all the med bills we are paying. We want to have a house built, a ranch. We hope to rent a ranch this June/July. My Fibro is bad most days, however I do not complain too much- no one wants to hear that crap. We want to keep the kids in the same schools, we will see.
Still I try to stay happy and I know I am blessed, I get reminders every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment